THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Eh I had the same struggles you did. My shyt was lagging every other second, shyt was "skipping" the entire game. I still ran my offense, you started over committing, I ran where there was space. On that last TD you jumped on Graham, which is where I wanted to go, I went to my second read.

nah i wasn't even tripping off your offense.. you're going to get yours regardless, you're the saints. my defense plays differently lag free is all i'm saying.

WeHavingFun2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are about to become my favorite coli member based on pure madden thirst dude.:russ:

Midnight dude??? I gotta wake up and go to work breh. I'll be out of pocket tomorrow but I'm good to go after work Thursday.

Can you keep your pants on till then?

i can probably play thursday but not between the hours of 5 and 9 central time, got a class. we could play after 9?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ADVANCED TO WEEK 9!!!!!

USER GAME OF THE WEEK!!! - NFC NORTH 1ST PLACE GREEN BAY PACKERS AND @Brandeezy BATTLE THE NFC WEST 1ST PLACE ARIZONA CARDINALS AND @Aye-P !!!!

OTHER BIG GAMES!!!
1ST PLACE AFC SOUTH JAGS ( @904 ) TAKE ON THE NFC NORTH 2ND PLACE DETROIT LIONS ( @FaygoMI )

1ST PLACE NFC SOUTH PANTHERS ( @relldaproblem ) HOST THE 2ND PLACE NFC EAST REDSKINS ( @L@CaT )

Last edited by a moderator: