THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rekk, I need these questions answered please.

Is there a way we can view or schedule and stats for the season, if so how?

How do I invite a league member to a league game?

I'm going to community, and then clicking on The Coli. Am I in the right spot, cause I can't figure out how to do shyt from there :to:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Somebody answer this shyt, I'm starting to get frustrated. I might be doing something wrong, but COTDAMN this shyt is confusing. They need a fukking tutorial. I been staring at my tv for the last 30 min trying to get a fukkING league game, or at least view my fukkING team stats. Yeah I'm pissed

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Somebody answer this shyt, I'm starting to get frustrated. I might be doing something wrong, but COTDAMN this shyt is confusing. They need a fukking tutorial. I been staring at my tv for the last 30 min trying to get a fukkING league game, or at least view my fukkING team stats. Yeah I'm pissed

Spark,
For the love of God, look at the Community Thread. I have it in BIG RED LETTERS HOW TO INVITE ANOTHER COMMUNITY MEMBER TO A GAME FAM!!!

Everyone with or getting Madden 13 on the PS3, join the community.

It's basically a ladder that keeps the records of everyone vs everyone in the community.

Community Name: THE COLI
Pass: brehbreh

I'm sending out invites to those in the Connected Careers Franchise and anyone else wanting to join.

To play any member in the community. select your community (THE COLI) then:

Goto my community - member list - hit X on the person you want to play. If they are online, you'll see them with a green dot next to their name

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Spark,
For the love of God, look at the Community Thread. I have it in BIG RED LETTERS HOW TO INVITE ANOTHER COMMUNITY MEMBER TO A GAME FAM!!!

:takedat: Preciate. I ain't go no blunt, so I couldn't roll up and the frustartion was building up in a nikka:skip:

We need to consolidate these threads anyway, I thought this was the main thread for this season shyt. I'm just trying to play nikka :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:takedat: Preciate. I ain't go no blunt, so I couldn't roll up and the frustartion was building up in a nikka:skip:

We need to consolidate these threads anyway, I thought this was the main thread for this season shyt. I'm just trying to play nikka :yeshrug:

All good doggie.

Let's keep the community shyt in the community thread though so we don't clog this shyt with both.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
The Oakland Raiders are now available

Im using the Kansas City Chiefs for this league..

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All good doggie.

Let's keep the community shyt in the community thread though so we don't clog this shyt with both.

One more question Rekk. Whats the differnce between CC and Franchise?

Was the game we played for for CC or Franchise. I'm playing Don Dodda and I thought he was supposed to have the Rams, but he got the Ravens. He said the Rams were for the franchise.
I more confused than ever man. It's too much shyt going on. I just wanna play muthafukkers like a real NFL schedule.

I thought we had started a sesaon

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
One more question Rekk. Whats the differnce between CC and Franchise?

Was the game we played for for CC or Franchise. I'm playing Don Dodda and I thought he was supposed to have the Rams, but he got the Ravens. He said the Rams were for the franchise.
I more confused than ever man. It's too much shyt going on. I just wanna play muthafukkers like a real NFL schedule.

I thought we had started a sesaon

CC is Connected Careers its the same as what Franchise use to be. That whats the list of people and their teams are for.

Community is just basically a lobby for a like group of people to play each other for fun.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
CC is Connected Careers its the same as what Franchise use to be. That whats the list of people and their teams are for.

Community is just basically a lobby for a like group of people to play each other for fun.

Its like this dude aint played madden since 96 and never played an online game.

Homie just got home from that 12 year bid :lolbron: