THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Games over, Bucs extend win streak to 4. Saints D was on some bullshyt and Brees tried to pull that NFL Blitz shyt and complete every damn pass he threw.

Had to make 'em end the game on 3 straight sacks and a safety just to give 'em the :smugdraper: :manny: look.

Still on the outside looking in for the playoffs even though I beat them just now :what: :comeon: :aicmon:

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Games over, Bucs extend win streak to 4. Saints D was on some bullshyt and Brees tried to pull that NFL Blitz shyt and complete every damn pass he threw.

Had to make 'em end the game on 3 straight sacks and a safety just to give 'em the :smugdraper: :manny: look.

Still on the outside looking in for the playoffs even though I beat them just now :what: :comeon: :aicmon:

I wanna say thank u to @KingsnBucs1987 for giving me sum breathing room in the nfc south.

Rell Shyt

Last edited by a moderator:

Aye-P

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Jon Skelton set the record for passing yds in a single game :obama:
Blaine who @904 :pacspit:
Fitz set the recieving and reception record for a single game :obama:
it was fun but now its back 2 business :birdman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Who the fukk's PSN is "WEHAVINFUN2" :what:

LEAGUE PASSWORD CHANGED, IF YOU WANT TO JOIN, PM ME. AND IF I DON'T FIND OUT WHO THE fukk IS WEHAVINGFUN2 ON PSN BY TOMORROW, I'M BOOTING THEIR ASS!!!

:birdman: