THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
roger-goodell.jpg

RichSincethe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
whats going on. nikkas aint buily for this shyt i see?

evidently. it's weak, i got spazzed on and have no intentions whatsoever of quitting this league because it actually enhances my game playing some tough opponents. just started doing quick matches again too to elevate my game and i think i like who i'm becoming :heh:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
evidently. it's weak, i got spazzed on and have no intentions whatsoever of quitting this league because it actually enhances my game playing some tough opponents. just started doing quick matches again too to elevate my game and i think i like who i'm becoming :heh:

its a shame. better the weakopponents get weeded out anyways. got nikkas throwing 7 picsk with all-pro qbs and shyt

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
its a shame. better the weakopponents get weeded out anyways. got nikkas throwing 7 picsk with all-pro qbs and shyt

From my experience its rare that a 32 team league will get consistent timely play from all the owners. Last leagues I played in where literally back in 2005 and the 32 team ones that stuck around and did well were there because they had been built over years (tracing their roots back to when online had first started up). Most mofos aren't trying to spend their free time getting their anus opened in Madden. Hell its a new experience for me so I see why a mofo would be like :yeshrug: and tap out. I'm 0-6 and mostly sticking through it b/c I used to rock with Rekka in some ps2 leagues...and I aint no quitter :myman:

After this season we should probably try a 12 or 16 team league full of people who will stick it out. I know that kind of nullifies all the wheeling and dealing that has gone on or whatever, but having a league full of owners that want to be there is easily 100x more fun. I mean we got dudes that signed up for the league and then flat out DISAPPEAR.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
@Rekkapryde
@LL Simon can play the cpu if he wants as I have no clue what time I will be home from work.

we tried to play monday but you left him on auto :sadcam:

no big deal tho glad you keep the league organized and moving unlike that 2k fukery.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde
@LL Simon can play the cpu if he wants as I have no clue what time I will be home from work.

we tried to play monday but you left him on auto :sadcam:

no big deal tho glad you keep the league organized and moving unlike that 2k fukery.

Houston and Sonny will get it together on the 2K shyt. Even Shugg silly ass. I turned off the autopilot and send him a message on psn, but it must have been too late.

I can wait to advance until tomorrow if yall can still try and squeeze it in. no homo.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Houston and Sonny will get it together on the 2K shyt. Even Shugg silly ass. I turned off the autopilot and send him a message on psn, but it must have been too late.

I can wait to advance until tomorrow if yall can still try and squeeze it in. no homo.

I'm not trying to hold the league up so its no big deal

ill post and let you know if we set it up

if not keep it moving

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Eh brehs I'ma be out on a business trip to Denver from 10/22-26 with no PS3 access. Then 11/1-2 I'm in Miami and 11/3-8 I'm on a cruise to Jamaica. I'll try as best I can to schedule around that, but don't expect you all to wait on me if y'all need to advance. Just don't autopilot me.

Hope I don't miss my games against @Rekkapryde and @Don Dada F Poppa them 2 are circled.:birdman:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Eh brehs I'ma be out on a business trip to Denver from 10/22-26 with no PS3 access. Then 11/1-2 I'm in Miami and 11/3-8 I'm on a cruise to Jamaica. I'll try as best I can to schedule around that, but don't expect you all to wait on me if y'all need to advance. Just don't autopilot me.

Hope I don't miss my games against @Rekkapryde and @Don Dada F Poppa them 2 are circled.:birdman:

If you're shacked up in a hotel with internet access during your business trip, might as well take your PS3 with you :yeshrug: