THE-COLI OFFICIAL PS3 MADDEN NFL 13 CONNECTED CAREERS ONLINE FRANCHISE LEAGUE THREAD

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
@SubLyminalz good game breh, game was on some bullshyt with all those dropped passes on both sides.

My defense made plays when it had to, Drew was way off but did enough to win the game.

:win: 4-1

Last edited by a moderator:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
@SubLyminalz good game breh, game was on some bullshyt with all those dropped passes on both sides.

My defense made plays when it had to, Drew was way off but did enough to win the game.

:win: 4-1

I read that damn screen to get that first down u flipped that shyt and caught me slippin good game though.

they need to hurry up and fix this patch colston and floyd are dropping wide open passes :snoop:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I read that damn screen to get that first down u flipped that shyt and caught me slippin good game though.

they need to hurry up and fix this patch colston and floyd are dropping wide open passes :snoop:

My nikka Henderson dropped EVERYTHING :ohlawd:

I thought I loss the game when he dropped that crucial 3rd down pass, nikka had me heated.

:shaq: I saw you stack that side thinking screen had to switch that shyt in a hurry.

:dwillhuh:Your "swarming" D was getting to me at first, then I started hiking when they were in a position that benefitted me(late big run by Pierre),:whoa: just something to think about.

:salute:Other than that your D was flying all over the place. Wasn't expecting that at all.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
:what: 52 points with the jags and 7 picks with 1 player.

i-got-that-work.jpg

:stopitslime: We boutta break the season sack record (27 total, JPP got 9)

Points allowed in a year (39 so far)

Kenny Philips has 6 int's, and we 5 picks behind y'all.

Oh yeah, and you not boutta average 52 points through the whole year (we averaging 49).

I WANT THE BREAD AND THE CRUMBS TOO bytch :pacspit: :birdman:

Mincey's got 8 sacks

Unfortunately I dont play you.. I would try to make sure you dont get that points allowed record:lolbron:

BG gunning for MVP:usure:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
i-got-that-work.jpg

Mincey's got 8 sacks

Unfortunately I dont play you.. I would try to make sure you dont get that points allowed record:lolbron:

BG gunning for MVP:usure:

Ahmad Bradshaw getting 2500+ yards rushing = automatic MVP. Its not even a competition :pachaha:

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
Jones-Drew will end up higher in the ranks.. He might not get as many carries but he will have more TDs:shaq:

Just watch how this season unfolds...

The Jags will be sending the most players to the Pro Bowl:steviej:

:rudy: Bradshaw got 10 now. And fukk a Pro Bowl, that shyt a big popularity contest

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
SHOUTOUT TO THE 5-0 TEAMS (Myself, @904, @Aye-P)

At the top, its just us nikka :win:

Damn thats it? It was just more:ohhh:

And none of us play eachother in the regular season:leon:

I'm bout to hit the murderer's row of my schedule:to:

After Oak I got the Lions at home then Green Bay on the road then the Colts and the Texans on the road:whew: