The coli official Fall/winter Gear Thread

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
DT212-Navy_KS2_1024x1024.jpg

This are dope but whoa at that price....

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you live in houston breh where you going to where that to?

It's gets kinda cold here in the winter and it's not that heavy of a coat at all. Houston's weather is just crazy, it can be 40 degrees today and then 80 degrees tomorrow. Or even better 40 degrees that morning and 80 degrees that afternoon.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
Damn... Bout Dat Life Wants to dress like a fakkit ass homo metro sexual ass nikka that gets his culo blasted. Before you start nikka, I dress better than you ever could in your life nikka.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Damn... Bout Dat Life Wants to dress like a fakkit ass homo metro sexual ass nikka that gets his culo blasted. Before you start nikka, I dress better than you ever could in your life nikka.

Meh im not with the fruit stripe gum socks and rolled up cuffs but some of the blazers and sport coats are do-able...

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

So you come in a clothing thread to beef :leon:

gurl_owl.gif

Get the fukk outta here nikka i'm not bout to argue with you over who can dress better.

Meh im not with the fruit stripe gum socks and rolled up cuffs but some of the blazers and sport coats are do-able...

:wtf: the dude has on dress sock breh they come in all colors and patterns.

I don't cuff my jeans like that either but his shoes were dope so i posted the pic.

If you notice i don't post jeans i'm not an expert @Nudie is.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So you come in a clothing thread to beef :leon:

gurl_owl.gif

Get the fukk outta here nikka i'm not bout to argue with you over who can dress better.

:wtf: the dude has on dress sock breh they come in all colors and patterns.

I don't cuff my jeans like that either but his shoes were dope so i posted the pic.

If you notice i don't post jeans i'm not an expert @Nudie is.

Breh im not attacking you...im just stating imo the patterned socks and rolled up cuffs aint me....yea some of those wingtips are dope...

Last edited by a moderator: