The Coli Official "Boycott Twitter/X" movement. No black person should use this app.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I only click on embedded video clips. Nothing that redirects to another site. Definitely not a link
:sas1:

My dude, you were just all up in this thread which has a Tweet in the OP and your response confirms you clicked the Twitter video.

Your click = a view count = Keeps the Twitter machine running by gathering data and info.

Your clicking of the video in that thread has contributed to helping the racist propaganda machine (as you put it) to keep running.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

My dude, you were just all up in this thread which has a Tweet in the OP and your response confirms you clicked the Twitter video.

Your click = a view count = Keeps the Twitter machine running by gathering data and info.

Your clicking of the video in that thread has contributed to helping the racist propaganda machine to keep running.
I didn't click on the link in that thread, i could see everything i need in the OP

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When a thread is posted on the coli and you click the video from a Tweet, you are still using Twitter. Your click = a view count = Keeps the Twitter machine running by gathering data and info. And Twitter videos are posted on this site 24/7 and ya'll stay clicking them shyts.

I don't click twitter links, try again.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I didn't click on the link in that thread, i could see everything i need in the OP

LOL. You damn sure didn't respond in that thread like you didn't click the link. I don't wanna say you are now lying to save face but your response in that thread leads me to believe you clicked the link. Who the hell doesn't fact check a BrothaZay thread to make sure they aren't being trolled? :heh:

That's why I picked that specific thread but here you are saying to don't fact check in possibl troll threads. OK, if you say so.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

LOL. You damn sure didn't respond in that thread like you didn't click the link. I don't wanna say you are now lying to save face but your response in that thread leads me to believe you clicked the link. Who the hell doesn't fact check a BrothaZay thread to make sure they aren't being trolled? :heh:

That's why I picked that specific thread but here you are saying to don't fact check in possibl troll threads. OK, if you say so.
:mjlol: i don't care about facts. Its a coli thread about some randoms opinion on something. not a journalist news article in need of fact checking. I Just want something interesting to talk about to pass the time while i'm working.
If a hypothetical if more interesting than an absolute truth, i'm going to debate the hypothetical

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
When a thread is posted on the coli and you click the video from a Tweet, you are still using Twitter. Your click = a view count = Keeps the Twitter machine running by gathering data and info. And Twitter videos are posted on this site 24/7 and ya'll stay clicking them shyts.
So? Lol

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There should be a ban on using twitter posts to create a thread. Same way we did the Worldstar links.

I remember when we were doing our own thing as a Hip Hop community. There’s a lot of extra shyt here now. And it’s largely due to some coward hiding behind a tweet.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
this is fair

you aren't wrong