The Coli Official "Boycott Twitter/X" movement. No black person should use this app.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can live without this app, you can too.

Leave this propaganda dissemination device & grifter/troll enabling platform alone for good.

Elon bought this shyt to control the web's discourse to his liking. Any worth to the dollars he spent is based on your participation.

fukk your plat threads, take your ass to Worldstar or Lipstick alley if you need drama so bad

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Some brehs here can’t resist it. Gotta have their updates on black women v black men, pawgs, c00n content and bussy updates

All for a “plat thread” that don’t mean shyt yet meanwhile that cracker makes even more paper off of interactions and black dysfunction

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can live without this app, you can too.

Leave this propaganda dissemination device & grifter/troll enabling platform alone for good.

Elon bought this shyt to control the web's discourse to his liking. Any worth to the dollars he spent is based on your participation.

I stopped using Twitter maybe 2017 or 18 and don't miss it. Most nikkas use the shyt to just argue all day and cry about the behavior of the devil that owns it lol

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp there goes the internet, radio, and TV
Because tuning out one platform "moderated" by virulent racists is the equivalent of slashing TV, internet and radio as a whole?

Crackhead logic

562318-tyrone_biggums2.jpg

"Y'all got any more of them black gender wars? I's needs my fix"

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
It's been garbage since the emerald mine baby took it over, but it'll be important to keep in touch with it leading up to the election. Case in point: the thread that just got made about that Trump tard posing as a Black woman:ufdup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry,I use it for stocks and sports. Im pretty sure most of the gender wars,political content i get is from clicking on tweets posted on here.

Isnt thecoli full of tech geniuses? Maybe its time to conquer that challenge where sohh failed. What if we as a collective recreated what never was?

Thecolis own version of The Dougie:respect:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Because tuning out one platform "moderated" by virulent racists is the equivalent of slashing TV, internet and radio as a whole?

Crackhead logic

562318-tyrone_biggums2.jpg

"Y'all got any more of them black gender wars? I's needs my fix"
You couldn't even comprehend my post...but turn around and type this dumb shyt. In plain English I'm telling you that all of these platforms have been Infiltrated ages ago including the site you are posting on.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Never used twitter much anyway :yeshrug:

Which makes it weird to me when i see people cappin like they can't live without.
I bet they said the same about myspace back in the day.
There are other alternatives to a racism promotion app