The Coli favorite airline might have to file bankruptcy :francis:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Poor/low income ppl gonna be stuck in the city/town they live in if they don't have a car :francis:

:francis:

MJ should buy it and change the name to Air Jordan :banderas:

Screenname / Post Correlation šŸ”„

full

full

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I always paid for big front seat or emergency exit so the flights were fine issue was flight delays but only had the issue once due to weather and it was more so how unorganized there were compared to the big dogs

concise

Veteran
Daps
Get them out of here.

Spirit cut way too many corners and had way too many fees ... it was only a matter of time before they had a big moment.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You ever take a Flair flight breh?

I have took it from JFK to Toronto, it was delayed for 4 hours :heh: but I reached. Honestly flair while not reliable or the best it lowered costs at as well. LIke before toronto to vancouver was always 5-600 dollars on air canada or west jet. I remember when I used to visit my pawg over there those were the prices and the plane was always packed.

Because of flair you can get it now for 250 and because of flair westjet and air canada also had to lower thier fare and its also 250-300 on those airlines

the 5-600 days are over. If these cheap no frills airlines go then the big airlines will start increasing their fare on those routes

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Get them out of here.

Spirit cut way too many corners and had way too many fees ... it was only a matter of time before they had a big moment.

Any seasoned traveller knows on cheap no frills airline only travel with a bag that fits under the seat. I did this in uk 5 countries 5 days only a small backup under the seat with a bunch of cheap no frills airlines no issues