Votes: 1 4.0%
  • TEST RUN SUNDAY 25 2PM EST 11AM PST 9AM HST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah we can't do him like that I asked the captains before hand did they want to see some of these people's stats before picking them so we can punish him we will just know for next time

Well he on notice :ufdup:

I remember 3 times clinging to life to see his feet standing next to me or being on my screen and have him vanish before I took my last breath.

I'm pretty sure one of those times I died to revive him. No favors returned.

I was just joking about the neg train.., unless we gonna do it :demonic:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The medic class thoughts, opinions? Are they Op or underpowered?

I honestly feel like they are well balanced at this point. I do think Lmg's need another buff though.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

I honestly feel like they are well balanced at this point. I do think Lmg's need another buff though.

They are good we're they are at some dmrs have 20 round clips can easily be effective in all situations the cei is still the best IMO even with the 10 round clip cause it can win close range battles

I think lmgs are great were they are at the bar19 is the best IMO and is effective vs assault and can be win battles medium range agasint dmrs

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...

The medic class balance is fine. Also it is not difficult to score when running medic. I disagree with lc there. I'm usually at or close to the top spot when I run medic. I don't like the dmr with scopes so I use iron sights so I can win a lot of close range battles and still get the long range benefits. Lmgs could use another slight buff or a rof increase. It still feels a little too difficult to win at close range against assault unless you got the drop on em...