The Clippers will beat San Antonio in 5

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's if they finish Memphis off of course.

Trust me, Tony Parker ain't getting like like he did against Utah. There's atleast 3 shot blocker waiting for him. If Blake Griffin did what he did last night against a bigger Memphis frontline, he's going to eat good off of SA's nonathletic, slower and swagless front line. And what seems to be getting lost is that Clippers have just as many, that can shoot the 3 pointer. SA has Ginobilli, Clippers have Mo(yup). I don't care about their season season record.
Chris Paul is a better point guard than Parker too.

:childplease:

:sitdown:

You obviously don't know much about either team

qwicknezz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would say spurs in 4, but the clippers might pull one game out because of all the flopping they do...no team in the west is seeing the spurs right now

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
*waits to see if sohhcurse made its way over to the coli*

popcorn.gif

TheHNIC

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as i'd love the clips to take this series, i just want del negro fired.. This fake success will only prolong his horrible career

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
In order to beat the spurts you need two really good post defenders to keep Tony at least kicking out when he gets to the paint...otherwise you are done...unfortunately the only team left in the playoffs that has this is the thunder...

lol at the clips...we beat them in 5 tops...maybe for after parker or ginobli flops and griffin gets suspended for a flagrant 2:ehh::ehh::ehh:

still don't want to see memphis though...:scusthov::scusthov: