The Clippers will beat San Antonio in 5

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That's if they finish Memphis off of course.

Trust me, Tony Parker ain't getting like like he did against Utah. There's atleast 3 shot blocker waiting for him. If Blake Griffin did what he did last night against a bigger Memphis frontline, he's going to eat good off of SA's nonathletic, slower and swagless front line. And what seems to be getting lost is that Clippers have just as many, that can shoot the 3 pointer. SA has Ginobilli, Clippers have Mo(yup). I don't care about their season season record.
Chris Paul is a better point guard than Parker too.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
You guys are falling for it again. This mirage happens every season. They're just not championship material. This isn't 04-07 where all the all the contenders were mediocre.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The Clippers ain't beating the Spurs. They'll be lucky if they win one game.

Pop is gonna coach circles around Del Negro's dumb ass.

And Chris Paul has been shook of Tim Duncan since he first stepped onto Wake Forest's campus.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That's if they finish Memphis off of course.

Trust me, Tony Parker ain't getting like like he did against Utah. There's atleast 3 shot blocker waiting for him. If Blake Griffin did what he did last night against a bigger Memphis frontline, he's going to eat good off of SA's nonathletic, slower and swagless front line. And what seems to be getting lost is that Clippers have just as many, that can shoot the 3 pointer. SA has Ginobilli, Clippers have Mo(yup). I don't care about their season season record.
Chris Paul is a better point guard than Parker too.
:ehh:I'm with this but lets get by Memphis first

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I anticipate that there will be a lot of mad negroes after Spurs wrap it up in six.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don't think so. Griffin plays too aggressive even when he's in foul trouble, look for Popavich and Duncan to exploit that and slow him down