The chokehold that conspiracy theories have on the black community is frightening

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I love how some nikka will bring up a random nonsensical conspiracy for attention on social media

And everyone agrees for attention

Retards see the amount of attention that's flooding over and follow like retarded sheep

Rinse wash and repeat

:mjlol:
this is why the TikTok CEO himself won't let his kids have accounts. They know exactly what they're doing to children/feeble-minded adults; we'll pay for it in the upcoming generations. and no this isn't a baseless conspiracy theory :whoa: stealing data + flooding us with useless "content" is gradually dumbing down populations
jabrils-putting-on-tin-foil-hat-ipntrabvlqy2ar2b.webp

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The one I think is ignorant and hurtful is that Trayvon Martin's dad had him killed as a masonic sacrifice for initiation. That shyt absolves that spicy wannabe cac's actions, and plus initiation into the craft requires no goddamn sacrifice. Idiots know good and goddamn well they got all kinds of uncles dads and grandads that are members and they didn't commit no sacrifices :stopitslime:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Yes but you’re lying if u tryna tell me that some of these ideas don’t negatively impact our group more than others (sometimes).

I stopped caring about grown ass retards willing to follow dumb beliefs same skin tone as me or not , like if I’m 24 and understand that ur dumb and what ur saying is dumb why can’t you?

Yeah. A lot of these Black folks who dikkride MAGA or other Anti-Black groups do so because they share an interest in conspiracies.

Thing is one of the main reasons White conservatives are big into conspiracies is because of their White Supremacist victim complex. They have to make up shyt to feel" oppressed" like they're an underdog.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Covid pandemic from 2020 taught me that there’s a lot of stupid people in this world who think everything is a conspiracy. It’s better to ignore them and let them live in a fantasy world. The craziest part is that a lot of these “conspiracies” are started by right wing racist white people. It sucks to see black peoples fall down that rabbit hole and become puppets for white supremacy whether they know it or not. :snoop:

Oh no,black people not believing everything the European tells us to believe?shame on us:respect:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The lack of educational attainment.

To be frank we have an idiocy problem in the Black community and it makes it harder to fix our systematic issues and counter the White supremacists that seek to harm us.

It ain’t got shyt to do with education…. nikkas was way less “educated” during reconstruction and Jim Crow, but accomplished way more as far as public policy and loosening the strangle hold of white supremacy

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Reminded me of this topic.

So I was watching a few programs yesterday about space. They were mostly focused on planets. During the programs they were discussing the planets components all they way down to the core. As you probably know that they send satellites out into space to get their info. None of these satellites have the capabilities to survive the harsh conditions of the planets. They stated that. So basically they know nothing hardly. They have also stated how big the sun is. But how could they know that? Nothing could get close enough to the sun to accurately measure it's size and how ridiculously big it is. How about all the galaxies? Whose to say there is a lot or a few. Surely no telescope could ever measure that.

That led me to think of how much scientist actually know.

This same question came into my head while being in a thread discussing pain. How can u accurately measure pain? Of course you can say a bullet shot would hurt worse than a stomach ache but when it comes to extreme pain such as natural childbirth or cluster headaches. How can we truly determine the pain felt unless we have experienced both?

what are some of the things that scientist claim they know about but you actually think they don't? I say space. Everything is mostly theories even though they act like a lot are facts.

Oh no,black people not believing everything the European tells us to believe?shame on us:respect:

If you were as "woke" as you're trying to portray yourself as being you'd know Africans knew the world was spherical and that space was real long before European influence.

Hell one of the most common talking points Pro-Blacks use against White Supremacist, White-washed history is how the Moorish people helped pull Europe out of the Dark Ages.

Insinuating modern science is solely "European" is a slap in the face to all of our ancestors to contributed to scientific advancement.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I think we're going to fracture into 2 societies soon. One with luddite conspiracy theorists and another with enlightened opportunistic sociopaths.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm aware of that and this thread isn't ignoring that. What other groups do doesn't mean we can't highlight a problem within our own community.

It’s not a problem though…. It’s internet shyt…. and if a handful of nikkas do follow so called conspiracy theories 24/7, what does that have to do with campaigning against white supremacy?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know there's a secret ice wall in Antarctica that's hiding the larger world, right? It's off limits for a reason.

:troll: