The Chinese are now calling out their Russian friends capping about having hypersonics

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Everything I found said the same thing. This is probably just another scam by the defense industry to get more funding.
It's like cruise control on cars. It kinda works, but you really don't need that shyt.

The faster something goes, the less accurate it is. Everything I've read or watched on hypersonics says to get the benefits of maneuverability as well as precision shows the missiles have to slow down, revealing them on radar.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Everything I found said the same thing. This is probably just another scam by the defense industry to get more funding.
In some ways.

However, in other ways China did successfully launch a hyper glide rocket that was shot from their country, travelled around the world and hit a target back in their own country back in 2021. At that point America probably threw more money into defense funding.

China’s test of a hypersonic missile over the summer “went around the world,” the second most senior US general said in an interview released Tuesday, shedding new details on the test and warning that China might one day be able to launch a surprise nuclear attack on the United States.

There was also a good amount of information contained in those classified documents about China's hypersonic system dude posted on Discord a few months back.

Top-secret documents leaked online in recent weeks reveal China has deployed an intermediate-range hypersonic missile that can hit targets thousands of miles away and has a “high probability” of penetrating US defenses, according to a report.

Among the documents was a Feb. 28 top-secret report compiled by the Joint Chiefs of Staff intelligence directorate that detailed China’s successful test launch of an advanced intermediate-range DF-27 hypersonic glide missile a few days earlier, the Washington Post reported.

Good discussion here about how we did indeed track their missiles (which is a worst-kept secret basically) and confirmed some capabilities:

Nonetheless, I don't think it matters because America going to spend money on military no matter what happens :mjlol: :heh:

Last edited: