2024 NFL CHAMPS CHIEFS REIGN CONTINUES: 3PEAT SEASON THE DYNASTY CONTINUES 2024-2025 SEASON THREAD

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I think McDuffie can hold his own. I'm interested to see and actually wouldn't mind seeing him tested now if he can handle that type of assignment. If he can hold up it'll add some new wrinkles for the playoffs. Of course if he gets burnt early switch that shyt up ASAP.
yeah I'm sure they're going to test that in the 1st quarter/half..see if he's up to it

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman and CEO of Sack Nation Chris Jones had a big payday when he took Los Angeles Rams quarterback Bryce Perkins to the ground on Sunday.

With about five minutes left in the first half, Jones sacked Perkins for a nine-yard loss, earning his 10th sack of the season.

According to Spotrac, Jones’ contract with the Chiefs included a “not likely to be earned” (NLTBE) incentive of 10 sacks worth $1.25 million.

:salute:Chris Jones's 10th sack trigger a $1.25 million bonus.

edit: Just realized after that sack he did the "Make it rain" celebration. :pachaha:

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
The way Pat’s trainer was tweeting last night I expect a big game against the bengals.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
This! He should’ve been gone during the off-season.

If he stays another year he definitely has dirt on the Hunts!
Andy runs a good ole boy club. If he likes you..he’ll keep you around. But this dude is worse than Sutton imo. At least sutton units typically had something to hang their hat on. Spags units just stink..they’re not good at anything.