The Chi (Showtime) Official Season 1 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

DUDE IM NOT ARGUING ANY OF THAT.

ONCE AGAIN YOU CANT OFF SCREEN DEATH A MAJOR CHARACTER LIKE THAT.

HE WAS TOO PIVITOL IN THE SERIES
TO JUST BE MENTIONED IN PASSING.
:devil:
:evil:

They never said he died bruh :heh:, all they said waa he fukked up killing a cop and they made him fall back.

Once again, if it wasnt a contract issue then dudes story aint finished. Yo ass jump to conclusions about everything my nikka :heh:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They never said he died bruh :heh:, all they said waa he fukked up killing a cop and they made him fall back.

Once again, if it wasnt a contract issue then dudes story aint finished. Yo ass jump to conclusions about everything my nikka :heh:

NAH I JUST READ BETWEEN THE LINES...

"Q IS GONE"

HES NOT ABOUT TO UTTER THE WORDS
"WE MURDERED Q"

GO WATCH THE SCENE AGAIN.

THEY GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO COME BACK
AND HANDLE THAT PERSONAL MATTER
BUT HE STOLE THEIR GUNS
AND KILLED A COP...

NOW HES GONE

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
everyone that i know that watches this show agreed that the old lady gettin stomped that bad was overkill.....writers should be ashamed of themselves...:francis:
yea, they went OD on her, especially to not have been provoked. that scene went overboard, and maybe i'm being naive, but aint nobody doing all that to an old lady, they either roughing her up for a sec and KO'ing her or they straight killing her, don't nobody put the 5 minute beats on an old woman

also not feeling how they setting my boy brandon up to be connected to that beat down...my nikka just wants to cook good food and earn an honest living, leave him alone :sadcam:

j be looking like a llil lesbian sometimes...dude got that feminine alien swae lee look :francis:

Last edited:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Emmitt will probably come up in the weave business...get his shyt together. Inevitably, his baby mom (the angry one) will be on his dyck...like they always do.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So they got Emmitt fighting to see his kid with Tiff while he's ignoring two whole other kids :gucci:
I think the other kids mother's moved them away but he facetimes with them and shyt like that he said. I hope what I'm saying isn't a spoiler lol.

@Guvnor

Do you still have the leaked episodes, breh?
Nope, only watched to episode 3 too.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Hopefully Brandon's girl don't end up as collateral in whatever shenanigans he about to get in with that gun
:beli:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think the other kids mother's moved them away but he facetimes with them and shyt like that he said. I hope what I'm saying isn't a spoiler lol.

Nope, only watched to episode 3 too.

THIS shyt IS DEFINITELY A SPOILER
AND YOU KNOW THAT.

DONT SPEAK ON THE SHOW IF YOU WATCHING LEAKED EPISODES DUDE.