The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The refs ain't fool me, they so damn slick. When the Lakers blowing GSW out so ofc the refs gonna pretending and acting like they did a favor for GSW with bs calls cause they know what they did for the Lakers and wanted you think they have helped with the Warrirors too cause you're just dumb ass ate up
Man take ya L :mjlol:

Grown men bu bu but they cheating.

Blame ya FO for letting you down.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Not too toot my own horn here but

West is wide open:yeshrug:

They got some nice pieces and got rid of Westbrook which in itself is addition by subtraction:yeshrug:

All healthy they could make a run here to get a playoff spot, you never know.
Said this after they retooled at the deadline. They’ve been one of if not the best team record wise since All-Star. Not only did they make a run for a playoff spot but they’re in the WCF. And my take was laughed at when I said this.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nah real talk, it was a pleasure to finally duel with y’all Warriors. The two bosses of Cali, salute to the Bay brehs….
jGukDha.png
The Blippers shade :laff:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Stunning

I had some brehs try to tell me the Lakers were a better team and I did not believe them

Lakers showed they were a step above

I thought GSW would flip the switch once the playoffs started and they had their whole team but they ended up just being the same inconsistent team they’ve been all year

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

I'd quote all your dumbass, overconfident posts, but I know this is tough for you.

Only fitting Lebron would be the one to end this dynasty :wow:
I never said the Warriors were going to win this series. I said all season long that this wasn't a championship caliber team. They had a dream run last season and that wasn't going to happen again.

They'll retool and be back. Just like you counted them out after 2019 and they proved you wrong last season.

Lakers still not winning shyt, so y'all season will still end the the same way, it'll just take a lil' longer for you to reach that destination.

:mjgrin: