The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why but I feel sad watching this. Nothing against the lakers and congratulations to them but seeing the end of a dynasty is sad.

I expected the warriors to fight harder than this…but I feel the same way about this series as I did with GS/sacramento…I ain’t mad at whoever moves on…lakers were another team in the west I was excited to watch during these playoffs (along with the warriors, kings and suns)

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
3 of 18 though??? I didn't realize it was that bad. fukk Klay for this series.

fukk Poole for this entire playoff run.
fukk goon for forgetting how to play defense without fouling, turning the ball over too much and smoking numerous layups.
fukk Kerr for not trying minga in this series, not giving Moody more run and giving Poole and Klay more minutes than their play deserved.
fukk whatever virus made big Loon play limited minutes since game 2.
fukk James Wiseman for not being ready to be the two way big this team desperately needed.
fukk JaMychal Green for missing wide open 3s when given minutes.
fukk da Vinci code for being a pass first teammate when he probably was the best scoring option on multiple occasions.
fukk Lamb for his lopsided fro not providing the necessary Samson like strength to the team.

Most importantly, fukk Steph for not having a stronger back to carry these nikkas.

@BlueHeffner was enjoyable being on the same side with you breh, but as football season approaches, it's all manner of shyt talk until 2024. fukk these disappointing dubs and fukk the cowboys. :youngsabo:

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
16563042659679.jpg

Hi guys this is Draymond Green and I just want to talk about the amazing job LeBron did tonight in closing us out
:dead:

Nikka coming LA next season