The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leaving Lebron James GIF - Leaving Lebron James Walk Out ...

onto gm 6

rest the starters

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Might sound crazy but I think this LA supporting cast is good enough to beat GS with limited contribution from lebron. If LeBron is doing a lot it’s a blowout bc he can’t sustain it.

However if D Lo, reeves, Schroeder, and and/or Rui are playing free like they’ve shown they can, this game could surprise folk and be a LA win. It’s gotta be an ‘other’ game for an LA win
Nah you cant depend on "others" on the road of a closeout game of the champions.. You gotta to go with your top dogs.. cmon.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah you cant depend on "others" on the road of a closeout game of the champions.. You gotta to go with your top dogs.. cmon.
D lo isn’t really an other, and Schroeder got some dog in him. And I didn’t mention AD bc that goes without saying he needs to get 25 and 10. It’s Bron I think they can win without being ‘elite’

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Wigs just needs to look for middys, shooting from outside has never been his game.