The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
:picard:@Gil Scott-Heroin Milk carton status
Bro cried all last ~48 hours "wHeRe wErE LaKeRs FaNs GaMe 2 ThO???" like he isn't gonna go Casper for the next 6 months once his mancrushes Curry and Donkey Green are sent packing to Cancun... like he ALWAYS does when his teams lose and his dumbass takes get exposed :mjlol::mjlol::unimpressed:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
When Lonnie Walker and Steph was trading buckets, I knew we were gonna lose

Nobody on this team outside of Steph is worth a damn offensively and him playing the entire 4th wears him down everytime
Still gotta hit that shot at the end :manny:

He did it against the Thunder in 2016 :manny:

Daps
Any comment on the Lakers cooking Stephen in the 4th?

Allowing Lonnie Walker to drop 15 on your head top in crunch time is nasty work :scust:
Steph was the best player in that game.

Everyone was getting cooked at some point; Lonnie was hitting shots on everyone that was guarding him.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy,,, yes without the generational whistle the game would have been more competitive, I can give with a loss in a competitive game… I already had the lakers winning that game by 5 pts and took the lakers on the money line that morning once I saw who was going to be the ref crew…

Funny how you think warriors only hope is to be super hot from 3 when the dubs are the most efficient 3pt team in nba history it’s been their thing for a decade now… too bad you don’t know how this shyt works which is unfortunate.. series will be 2-2 after tomorrow night
Nah 3-1 just like i said it would. Its gonna be 123 Cancun for ya wednesday night so start making reservations. :mjlit: