The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I wonder if the Lakers can genuinely win a Championship with LeBron being a super-charged role player like this.

If he was able to reproduce his play before the All-Star break then I don't think anyone can hang with them.
I brought that up earlier, it definitely doesn't feel like it's HIS team.

I feel like it'll catch up to them, but right now they gotta be happy with the team chemistry. If they survive this series I don't see how they beat denver, but phoenix would be a winnable series if they found a way to win it

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Lakers only have 3 timeouts left 2nd half or is it 4??? That lost challenge made them lose a timeout. If Warriors go on runs how will Ham use his timeouts?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I wonder if the Lakers can genuinely win a Championship with LeBron being a super-charged role player like this.

If he was able to reproduce his play before the All-Star break then I don't think anyone can hang with them.

If Poole/Klay didn't regularly dissappear then the Lakers would be in trouble right now.

He needs to do more work out of the post. He looked like he was scared to post Steph up.

But yea Bron looked listless out there. I don't even think he's had a dunk all series..

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Dangerous times for LA...cause we all know GS can heat up from 3 and drop 4 - 5 in a row

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
poole was prolly the third best warrior in the post season last year after wiggins/curry. now hes like 8th
IDK about that one.

He was great in the first round and slowly fell off as the playoffs progresed.