The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lackers countered and didn't let Klay go off as Reaves struggled against him in games 1 and 2

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The warriors had 82 points in the second and 3rd quarter of game 2. Tonight these a$$holes have 85 fukking points with 4 minutes left. Ruining my parlays hence my night. Smh

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Come on, breh, you know nobody is trying to blame the refs, entirely.

Folks are mentioning how much the Warriors are beating themselves with their stupidity, but you can't pretend like the Lakers haven't benefitted from a favorable whistle. You know y'all weren't getting these calls in Game 2 and look how that turned out.
If you are fouled, you should get calls. Why do you want the Warriors to foul and not be punished for that?

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FvfnnNeWwAAgWXJ

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
We up 30 💪🏾 it's gonna be a good night tonight 🤣

Kinda off topic but is it safe to say that Dray's punch to Poole is the catalyst for his poor play this entire season/postseason.

Poole was very good last year and to see him become soo 🗑️ was unexpected, I feel like his effort is down because of it 🤷🏾‍♀️ I know it happened in the off-season which but things like that linger in the back of a person's mind...

I just don't think Poole is giving GS the effort because he no longer cares about the team 🤷🏾‍♀️ the bond is broken and maybe this is his way of getting traded down the line. I know Dubs fans want to believe everything was resolved between the two but I feel like this is part of the reason for his terrible play all year.

Daps
first you're pleading now you're tagging help like a hardy boys match

at least when the Lakers lose I just blame AD and whoever was woat

down 30 and u blaming the zebras

:scusthov:
Nobody is tagging shyt.

That cat made an observation on his own volition. Everyone can see how much the officials have influenced these games. You can't blame the officials because your team gets a more favorable whistle than every single team in the league. The Warriors played bad and the officials were terrible - both can be true, it doesn't have to be one or the other.
Warriors were much more aggressive last game and AD had zero interest in playing. You are just not gonna get many fts when you play the style Warriors do on most nights. Outside of that one Draymond charge/block, nothing else was out of the ordinary. Lakers have stayed aggressive in the paint and Warriors have been unable to defend them tonight without fouling.

But just like last game, I expect Warriors to get more calls game 4 and do a better job defending without fouling.
It's not about GS getting free-throws.

It's about the regularity of calls which drastically differ from game-to-game, depending on the circumstances. Like the refs waiting to see if AD missed or made a shot in the 1st quarter before deeming it a foul, that shyt wouldn't have happened in Game 2. AD barreling into Draymond THREE times, and yet somehow they were all fouls on Dray, that shyt wouldn't have happened in Game 2. Reaves barreling into defenders and getting calls, that shyt wouldn't have happened in Game 2.

The Lakers haven't really played any different in any of these games; it's come down to how the refs officiate the games. Even fans from other fanbases are commenting on it.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
So you want to see a game where the refs swallow their whistle on obvious fouls? Why shouldn't the Lakers get those calls if the Warriors aren't being disciplined? The Warriors are a smaller team and the Lakers put a lot of pressure on the rim.

Obvious fouls? Fam. Are we watching the same game of basketball? Both teams have made stupid fouls on both ends. However, the refs have called a lot of nonsense against the warriors. That shyt kills pace, which the warriors play with. Draymond barely played in the game. Their best defensive player.

Ref the shyt fairly. All season and playoffs the lakers have been going to the line WAAAY more than their opponents. So every team/player in the league is somehow undisciplined when they play LA?

shyts weird.