The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Come on, breh, you know nobody is trying to blame the refs, entirely.

Folks are mentioning how much the Warriors are beating themselves with their stupidity, but you can't pretend like the Lakers haven't benefitted from a favorable whistle. You know y'all weren't getting these calls in Game 2 and look how that turned out.
Warriors were much more aggressive last game and AD had zero interest in playing. You are just not gonna get many fts when you play the style Warriors do on most nights. Outside of that one Draymond charge/block, nothing else was out of the ordinary. Lakers have stayed aggressive in the paint and Warriors have been unable to defend them tonight without fouling.

But just like last game, I expect Warriors to get more calls game 4 and do a better job defending without fouling.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
how many people would know AC Green if they didnt announce him
1Xadh8C.gif

The Babeless Baller himself

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
Game 3 was a repeat of Game 1.

IMO Warriors really needed this game tonight. As I said if your the Warriors you really need to focus on getting this series wrapped up in 6 games, You don't won't to go into a game 7 with everything on Curry shoulders. This Lakers team has wing players they can throw at Curry and they don't have a dominating big to slow AD down.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this post is coming from a Heat fan.

But let @CantStop tell it that it's only GS fans who're making this up, pretending like the officiating hasn't been significantly altering these games.

:lolbron:

first you're pleading now you're tagging help like a hardy boys match

at least when the Lakers lose I just blame AD and whoever was woat

down 30 and u blaming the zebras

:scusthov: