The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Energy after Game 1 -
Warriors have no answer for AD. This should be over in 5.
Energy after Game 2 -
Reaves was garbage tonight but we shouldn’t even be dependent on dude like that. He should be a luxury. Rui needs more minutes when Reaves don’t have it.

AD :scust:

We aren’t going to win this series if he is showing up every other game other game.

Also can’t waste good shooting games from Bron like this.
:lolbron:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Energy after Game 1 -

Energy after Game 2 -

:lolbron:
Ham has to adjust by benching dlo and starting dennis
Once he does that they can settle Curry down more and it’ll be over. Lakers not losing this series and you know it as a basketball watcher

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Boy got KD dikk in his mouth more than his bytches. Lakers in 6 :umad:
This nikka is rooting for Lebron (whom he hates) all because Steph and Warriors stans live rent-free in his head :mjlol:

You should actually be rooting for Steph. Without him, KD would be a ringless loser in the mold of Carmelo and Tmac on a team asking nikkas on twitter “what is leadership?” :umad:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

That's crazy Magic just giving away the keys to win the series like that. Lakers in 5 if Ham follows Magic :manny:

magic-johnson-winner.jpg

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Keep Gary Payton on the bench...Start Jamychal bring Looney in with second unit...Warriors should be winning in 6 with that formula

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
My brother in law told me he was gonna call in sick to work last night because he ain’t feel like going. How about this nikka actually woke up sick :russ: I only know this because my mother in law called my wife and told her she was on the way to his apartment to bring him some soup she made for him, because he over there vomiting. Y’all Lakers fans dedicated

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
My brother in law told me he was gonna call in sick to work last night because he ain’t feel like going. After y’all lost. (I’m not a Warriors or Lakers fan by the way) How about this nikka actually woke up sick :russ: I only know this because my mother in law called my wife and told her she was on the way to his apartment to bring him some soup she made for him, because he over there vomitng. Y’all Lakers fans dedicated:lolbron:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
After game 1 all the talk shows kept saying IF AD can play like that every game the Lakers would win. The fact they had to say if should tell you he couldn't do it.
It is sad that he can't be consistent, but like everyone said, he only needs to play like he did in Game 1 FOUR times in a series.

You just gotta hope that those 4 games are towards the beginning of the series rather than the end where you can't even make it