The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Deep down I know Bron is looking at AD like

cmon-mane.gif
I look at him saying that. Lakers should be favorites but you never know if AD will actually play with some effort :francis:

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
like i said its really tough to beat the warriors 4 times when the modern game is catered entirely to their starting backcourt, everyone else has to resort to playing a dumbed down version of their style or old school bully ball to keep up, and when the rest of the team gets hot youre just finished :sadcam:

Lakers gotta find a way to hit their 3s too or theyre not winning this series, AD being generational every night is not possible

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GSW wins this series.The fact in game 1, the Lakers almost got choked and it was a close game and now this game is a blowout.

All Warriors gotta do is play Warriors basketball. Mfers forget how dangerous Klay is. And even though Curry not having a monster game, he's playing smart and facilitating the ball, which is why he got 12 assists

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
So they just wanted Steph to get his bs Highlight because he got carried tonight.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah even game 1 wa pretty predictable this go around. Lakers were gonna be the fresher team and it was going to be there best chance to win one of the first two

We I mean in the sense that it wasn’t “rigged”

Whoever wins game 1 sets the precedent for what happens next