The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
There are 100 cameras in these buildings. What they be thinking about with these dirty plays.

• Dap
Reactions: dza

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Lakers and Bron made a mistake in the 1st quarter by not trying to establish AD vs Draymond.
If they did that early and got some fouls on him, the game would be totally different.

You have to frustrate Draymond and get him out of the game with foul trouble. That's what happened in the 1st game.
AD is checked out from early in the game. After a couple early misses he lost all aggression to attack. Then the Lakers fell in love with the three and stopped attacking the basket at all which could've opened things up for him as well.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I remmy luken. You got beef with him or what?

nah…I was actually among the ppl who believed his lies over the years and was giving him props for “doing his thing”…I just thought the pic was funny…he got exposed pretty badly across multiple threads tho and someone made another joke thread and used this pic…thought it was hilarious and used it as an avi