The Champs Escape The Beam & Now Face The King's New Regime! | Official Lakers (#7) vs. Warriors (#6) WCSF Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
He is not in to stop AD, he is in for strictly offensive purposes. When he played in first half last game their offense was nothing but wide open looks.. You cant have Lebron and AD camping in lane with him on court..
Well it's gonna backfire on GS 🤷🏾‍♀️ he's been pretty much buns for y'all this season.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I believe we're going to win tonight 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Bron gonna have a better game but hopefully AD doesn't dip back to mediocrity considering how spotty he's been game to game. We're gonna Dlo and few of the other guys to keep it up, offensively.

Warriors putting JaMychal Green in the starting lineup 😭 as if he's gonna stop AD from dominating the paint, Golden State scrambling for a formidable big man, hmph, If only y'all invested more into Wiseman, injuries aside🤷🏾‍♀️.

The money line and ref crew says lakers don’t win tonight

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Wonder what the over/under on LeBrons 3 point attempts are tonight …. I imagine it’s around 6 or 7

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That small ball lineup is what got the Warriors back in the game on Tuesday… wonder if cutting KL minutes was a part of the plan anyways