The Challenge USA, July 6, on CBS (Paramount Plus)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Don't say Brazil

Whale shark is bigger than a great white

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
This episode, Alyssa, Tyson, Angela is just proving exactly why X was soo fukkin rite for back stabbin u guys on big brother and showing the exact reason why The Cookout was and still is necessary.

Y'all bein petty Makin dumb move early. Took out tiff last wk, x this week was Justine and david and shan in elimination 4 black ppl battling. Now ur current allies won't trust you for Makin that move. Ur big brother numbers down. Jus to be petty. Jeez

This is why bb USA is being so trash to watch ad a whole.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This episode, Alyssa, Tyson, Angela is just proving exactly why X was soo fukkin rite for back stabbin u guys on big brother and showing the exact reason why The Cookout was and still is necessary.

Y'all bein petty Makin dumb move early. Took out tiff last wk, x this week was Justine and david and shan in elimination 4 black ppl battling. Now ur current allies won't trust you for Makin that move. Ur big brother numbers down. Jus to be petty. Jeez

This is why bb USA is being so trash to watch ad a whole.
There better athletes but the drama isn't there, this is why you need Katie to go full Karen for four episodes.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
There better athletes but the drama isn't there, this is why you need Katie to go full Karen for four episodes.

It's like the producers are doing everything possible to avoid drama.

As an example, usually always the trivia game, you get to put a vote on another person or team. 3 votes or incorrect answers and you drop.

This time if you get wrong your out, you get it right you move on. Completly avoiding the drama of naming names and showing your tru alliances and creating drama.

Even the main challenges no1 has put hands in Any1 yet. Everything is seperate and timed or puzzle. Where's da usual king of the hill first episode. No mud wrestling for balls. Nothing.

So far dis has been zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Shoot they nt even gettin drunk n causing stupid fights

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really feeling this season. I've been half watching, not paying attention and pretty much not going back to find out what I missed. It's just eh. To be fair, I never saw any of the shows these people were on so thats the main reason I dont care about this season.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Half the cast is probably older than 35. They’re not casting 18-24 year olds for this anymore.

Yup and it's not only that they are older as you have some older ppl on reg challenge too.

But a lot of the ppl they casted who are older have won a season already got sum money. They have multiple other streams of consistent money so don't want to risk messing up they real life chqs and not as desperate to stir shyt up to win.

If you win an elimination at least let them pick their own new partners or give advantage for nxt challenge or sumthin. Ppl winning make then have to give a setback to sum1 nxt challenge. Force sum drama or conflict. Dis Makin these new ppl thinkd a challenge is easy and fluke and a cake walk compared to their show. Bad representation of the challenge

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They’ve been giving away who goes home through the previews as of late, so I’ve been skipping watching them. Editing needs some tightening up, they don’t need to waste the first five minutes of each show with whose partnered with who.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The best way to describe this season is a cast full of Casey's. She jus sits there, avoids all drama. U barely even see her ine fits outside of a challenges. She usually wisn or comes 2nd in most comps. Takes sum1 out avoids da drama on to the next one. Completely boring as hell to watch