Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's a celebration 💸 💰

GOlv-qcWgAAEJOJ

GOlvSRHXQAAEDmk

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Hate to bring this up but this nikka Mikaze really don’t be nowhere with Mercedes

Mikaze was posted up the other day with her new puppies and she was posted up at their crib. Put two and two together and it looks like they are still married. Maybe keeping it super lowkey and out of the public eye? Who knows...

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Mikaze was posted up the other day with her new puppies and she was posted up at their crib. Put two and two together and it looks like they are still married. Maybe keeping it super lowkey and out of the public eye? Who knows...
If I was married to someone famous that looked like that I'd be low key too. Don't need incels flooding my life with death threats and telling me I'm not hitting it right :mjlol:

As long as the trust is there ya know :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If I was married to someone famous that looked like that I'd be low key too. Don't need incels flooding my life with death threats and telling me I'm not hitting it right :mjlol:

Lol.. I remember her interviews where she talked about him and they had a whole documentary following them it's on Peacock right before she came back with the blue hair... She always said that wrestling fans were mean to him and this thread sometimes proved that to be accurate lol.

Either way u see him on social media and dude is living life. He travels everywhere they go, he was posted up in Saudi Arabia eatin the finest delicacies :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lol.. I remember her interviews where she talked about him and they had a whole documentary following them it's on Peacock right before she came back with the blue hair... She always said that wrestling fans were mean to him and this thread sometimes proved that to be accurate lol.

Either way u see him on social media and dude is living life. He travels everywhere they go, he was posted up in Saudi Arabia eatin the finest delicacies :mjlol:
Yep. No one's out here testing Montez or Brandon Phillips but this dude Mekazi gets smoke cause he a no name Asian dude that makes costumes :pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

We never did get Jade v Sasha but we will get TBS champion v New Japan champion

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

As long as the trust is there ya know :mjpls:

Yep. No one's out here testing Montez or Brandon Phillips but this dude Mekazi gets smoke cause he a no name Asian dude that makes costumes :pachaha:

They were together when she was a no name, skinny A.J. Lee knockoff. Going through the WWE system boosted her looks.

People get so caught up in the looks and gimmick. Outside of the "Sasha Banks/Mone" character, she is still a big dork.

Must be wild to come out of the trenches with your nerdy wife, only for idiots to shout "you don't deserve her" when she hits the big time. :mjlol: