The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If she comes back to help Bayley vs Damage Control that would be fire. I kind of want her to stop through impact real quick though and kick it with Trinity for a bit. Im sure impact would do a short term deal

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Bayley getting the fukk beat outta her in the Rumble…

3…2….1….Could it be? It is!!! Its Boss Time!!!!

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If she comes back to help Bayley vs Damage Control that would be fire. I kind of want her to stop through impact real quick though and kick it with Trinity for a bit. Im sure impact would do a short term deal
She hasn't even been gone that long. What's the point of leaving like that if she's just going to go right back? She should still be building her portfolio up outside of WWE instead of running back a year or so later and possibly ending up in near the same situation.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
She hasn't even been gone that long. What's the point of leaving like that if she's just going to go right back? She should still be building her portfolio up outside of WWE instead of running back a year or so later and possibly ending up in near the same situation.

They always come back.... plus her injury messed up the momentum. Maybe she goes back to Japan. I don't see her in AEW. And I did say she should stop by impact first. So NJPW, TNA, WWE.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just saw she followed that with a fan made artwork with “Mone Talks” written on it

It’s nothing…but to us Connect The Dots ass niccas :jbhmm::mjlol:
Yeah I just saw it as her remembering her NXT debut. :yeshrug:
It's why I didn't see it until today and did a quick look on Wiki to see when she had her first NXT match.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
MEQOUX6-o.jpg

MEQOUX5-o.jpg

MEQOUX3-o.jpg

MEQOUX8-o.jpg

MEQOUXA-o.jpg

MEQOUXB-o.jpg
My word:whoo: