F25NBgqXEAAG6Ga

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
She ain't ever gonna cheat on mikaze, she genuinely loves that dude. Don't even think she had a hoe phase either
Hahahahaha...she loves him but refuses to bring him to red carpets..open showings...
Never forget her original embrassment in explaining why she was married to one such as him in the first place...

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
She ain't ever gonna cheat on mikaze, she genuinely loves that dude. Don't even think she had a hoe phase either
She ain’t gon ever show that coochie in public, either. We’re just gonna have to imagine what it looks like. I bet it’s pristine :mjcry:

All in all, Mercedes is just a good girl having fun playing the bad girl she could never be in real life :wow:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Damn right...she don't talk about him..period

They have dozens of pictures together. I've heard her talk about him on podcasts. What more does there need to be? Someone said she likes to keep her shyt private which seems true because none of the dirtsheets have a clue what her actual injury is and when she'll be back. She don't talk to the sheets.

Anything that don't come from her is speculation.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They have dozens of pictures together. I've heard her talk about him on podcasts. What more does there need to be? Someone said she likes to keep her shyt private which seems true because none of the dirtsheets have a clue what her actual injury is and when she'll be back. She don't talk to the sheets.

Anything that don't come from her is speculation.
No one is watching those podcasts..I'm talking events..situations...she's usually out more with Naomi. She don't be bragging about her marriage

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That spot still pisses me off, and this was at the start of smarks saying Chuck was a GOAT.

That alleged dark racist side of the flair's rearing it's ugly head.

Damn why my uncle die.
before I could personally meet flair.
I wanted to see for myself.
What was what and what was real.

Art Barr