To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
yikes-icegif-6.gif

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Most of us are only in here for pics nobody really gives a fukk about all this other stuff.

Same thing with the Tessmacher thread, when they get caught shytting on black people then burn the threads. This type of shyt is though corny, who cares if you and her have different opinions about the jab. It ain't effecting you. You're gonna run out of people to like besides yourself if you can't accept people think differently.

But it's funny vax talk is causing y'all to head for the exits and not that she's been photographed training with Tessa Blanchard even after her racism was exposed in 8K. Now that is interesting.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sasha gonna eventually be at some small town in Florida's city council meetings with Drake Wuertz screaming about vaccines having trackers in them, Hillary Clinton trafficking children and Critical Race Theory being the downfall of white civilization.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Why is that every time a wrestler trends on Twitter it's because they're either released, dead or said or did something stupid :francis:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean lebron and chris paul don't seem like they're vaccinated either. i think it's a slippery slope policing individuals on this shyt. people can easily just claim they have some rare autoimmune shyt and won't do it because their doctor told them not to. whether true or not, you look like the a$$hole at that point. my fiance (who is a nurse) wouldn't get her second jab for the longest because she read some shyt about it causing infertility. there's a lot of misinformation out there. thankfully she smartened up. :manny:

she dumb af for liking it publicly tho because 5 minutes ago i didn't know or care about whether sasha banks was vaccinated, now it's a topic of discussion. she creating heat for herself. that's now how you do it nephew.:snoop:

Daps
Imagine being a minority with a disabled brother and willingly dealing with anything pertaining to eugenics:russ:

Bless the stupid people in the world. They live in a scary reality I'm sure.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
tbh I dont even care if shes not vaccinated, I'm vaccinated but I have family members who arent and dont trust it for whatever their reasons might be... the black community in general is split on trusting covid vaccines and I don't think those who dont trust it are horrible people

HOWEVER I do think there is a difference between the root of your skepticism being the history of black people being experimented on/thinking a dr sebi diet is all u need :mjlol: and the root of your skepticism being right wing qanon pages.. which in sashas case seems to be the latter

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
tbh I dont even care if shes not vaccinated, I'm vaccinated but I have family members who arent and dont trust it for whatever their reasons might be... the black community in general is split on trusting covid vaccines and I don't think theyre horrible people

HOWEVER I do think there is a difference between the root of your skepticism being the history of black people being experimented on/thinking a dr sebi diet is all u need :mjlol: and the root of your skepticism being right wing qanon pages.. which in sashas case seems to be the latter

EXACTLY

I’m vaxxed up and I have friends that haven’t and won’t take it, and I’m like cool, no issue with that, I’m even against the government making the vaccine mandatory but my friends are not on social media spreading lies and bs about the vaccine changing DNA and other shyt like that.