The CEO Mercedes Mone Appreciation Thread

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
She likely took this during or after working out. No one's tongue to going to look good in that situation.
Honestly asking have you ever worked out a day in your life? And if the answer is yes, has your tongue ever looked like that during or after a workout? What are you saying?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Honestly asking have you ever worked out a day in your life? And if the answer is yes, has your tongue ever looked like that during or after a workout? What are you saying?

Dry mouth?

Also I see people on here saying they wanna eat her booty and you're worried about her tongue? :dahell:

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dry mouth?

Also I see people on here saying they wanna eat her booty and your worried about her tongue? :dahell:
I’m not worried about anything, just pointing out that your comment makes no sense. You don’t get a tongue like that from a workout breh that’s not dry mouth

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I’m not worried about anything, just pointing out that your comment makes no sense. You don’t get a tongue like that from a workout breh that’s not dry mouth

Then stop worrying about it by replying to my comments. Who cares what it is. Enjoy the picture.

Not like anyone on this board is getting with her anyway. Stupid arguments.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Then stop worrying about it by replying to my comments. Who cares what it is. Enjoy the picture.

Not like anyone on this board is getting with her anyway. Stupid arguments.
Just trying to educate you brother, my apologies. Remain ignorant. Also I think this answers my question about whether you worked out a day in your life. Clearly that was a no :comeon:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just trying to educate you brother, my apologies. Remain ignorant. Also I think this answers my question about whether you worked out a day in your life. Clearly that was a no :comeon:

You go around checking people's tongues while they workout? Who knows why it's like that and no one should care.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
:russ: @ the tongue comments, I peeped a while back

But a breh don’t care, someone post another pic.

135037891_241699580672198_4919165431639334473_n.jpg

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
You go around checking people's tongues while they workout? Who knows why it's like that and no one should care.
No idiot. I know my tongue when I workout. Wtf is the matter with you, you cant be this stupid. Nobody cares about her tongue we are just pointing out how white that shyt is. And I'm responding to you because you wrongly said that's what happens from working out. I am telling you that is not true, her tongue is like that because she doesnt brush it properly. Case closed. I'm just trying to correct you but you are making this into something its not. Just learn snd stfu.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
No idiot. I know my tongue when I workout. Wtf is the matter with you, you cant be this stupid. Nobody cares about her tongue we are just pointing out how white that shyt is. And I'm responding to you because you wrongly said that's what happens from working out. I am telling you that is not true, her tongue is like that because she doesnt brush it properly. Case closed. I'm just trying to correct you but you are making this into something its not. Just learn snd stfu.

OK Dr. Pokemon. They were rhetorical questions. Get upset over petty shyt. :mjlol: