The "Catfish" show on Mtv is catfishing their viewers!!!!

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Exactly.

They've been embarrassed to meet up with the person they've been talking to for 2 years because they're lugging around an extra 200 lbs, but now that there's CAMERAS involved, they suddenly feel comfortable enough to reveal themselves?

:stopitslime:

On the off chance it is all real. I can only assume there's some sort of $$$$ incentive. Like talk shows.

Yeah assuming some of the EPs are actually legit, I'm sure off camera they work out an incentive/compensation contract with the "catfish" so that they do appear. Seeing where most them live I'm sure they were ready to put themselves on blast for a mere 5-10gs or whatever it is these days :heh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
YOU are the only real reality show,what they did to that fukkboy Aaron Hernandez they can do to anybody,most just aren't worth the resources

best believe that they're monitoring&:umad: and :pacspit:at you concurrently

i make those clones furrow their brows though,they see&hear me spitting that raw unfiltered truth,aura shining like the Fortress of Solitude and they:huhldup:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:laff: breh that was my favourite episode. If any of them were real I think that would have been it, just based off the reactions. Could tell dude was :sadcam: when he found out she wasn't a tranny, coupled with the way he was holding the pillow on the couch :dead:

She had a nice crib and everything too, even spotted the guy money. What a fool :damn:

that shyt had me crying bul:laff:

like if that nikka is an actor he on Denzel status

them facial expressions of frustration was amazing

son really was upset

and real talk, ole girl was a lil chubby but her skintone was:ehh: and she really was cute
i damm sure would smash

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
could care less, the only part i hate is grown ass men on twitter yapping it up about this shyt like a bunch of bleeding bytches

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
that shyt had me crying bul:laff:

son really was upset

and real talk, ole girl was a lil chubby but her skintone was:ehh: and she really was cute
i damm sure would smash

Coupled with having to explain to his slow homeboy what a tranny was to begin with :dead:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ict8x15aAo0[/ame]

:lolbron:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
the one episode i seen that I really believe is the nikka from Jackson, MS, dude used his cousin pic to catfish this chick, who he thought was a tranny in Atlanta

then it turned out that it was a real female who lied :dead: and then dude was pissed that it wasnt a tranny :dead:

and the chick actually was kinda cute

:laff: breh that was my favourite episode. If any of them were real I think that would have been it, just based off the reactions. Could tell dude was :sadcam: when he found out she wasn't a tranny, coupled with the way he was holding the pillow on the couch :dead:

She had a nice crib and everything too, even spotted the guy money. What a fool :damn:

that shyt had me crying bul :laff:

son really was upset

and real talk, ole girl was a lil chubby but her skintone was :ehh: and she really was cute

i damm sure would smash

that was the best and most frustrating episode. Even AFTER he told her the truth about the money, she left the door open for him to get at her but he pulled a fast one talmbout he was "mad" she really wasn't who she said he was

Nikka was extra :flabbynsick: and she, while wasn't the greatest looking, had the complete package of a NICE azz house, career, money, and NOBODY was hittin it at the time :smh:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yeah assuming some of the EPs are actually legit, I'm sure off camera they work out an incentive/compensation contract with the "catfish" so that they do appear. Seeing where most them live I'm sure they were ready to put themselves on blast for a mere 5-10gs or whatever it is these days :heh:

Yea best believe MTV is breaking them off with a nice check. A dude I know had a youtube video of him fall off a swing and looking damn near paralyzed. It got a million views after a year so. Back in 2010 MTV hit him up to use the footage on a new show they were making (I think for that show Ridiculousness). They paid him like $400 and the person who filmed it like $300 to use it.

He made this on top of the $1000 youtube paid him for hittin a milly, Im like :wow: who knew 30 sec of bustin your ass could pay so much. Then you look at a show like jackass and see muhfukkas done made a whole career outta that shyt.

CJ

Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yea best believe MTV is breaking them off with a nice check. A dude I know had a youtube video of him fall off a swing and looking damn near paralyzed. It got a million views after a year so. Back in 2010 MTV hit him up to use the footage on a new show they were making (I think for that show Ridiculousness). They paid him like $400 and the person who filmed it like $300 to use it.

He made this on top of the $1000 youtube paid him for hittin a milly, Im like :wow: who knew 30 sec of bustin your ass could pay so much. Then you look at a show like jackass and see muhfukkas done made a whole career outta that shyt.

:laff: I know, it's crazy. The stupidity of shyt you can get paid for, especially hitting that milly on Youtube. This guy is killing it just by doing "pronunciation" videos :dead:

1.6 million views, for that. :whew:

Last edited by a moderator: