The Cartoon network website has been laid to rest

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Man I remember me and the other kids playing the teen titans fighting game on the cn website on my school computer back in 05 :mjcry: rip to cn.com

Hell yea doggy and The Ed Edd Edd food fight game, the KND games, the Powerpuffs Girls pillow fight game, Dexters Stuffed animals, lots of gems on there.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Dayum. Hopefully the cartoons be around in a few years so i can watch em when i have my kids :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Late 30s now, so i been moved on from cartoon network but i salute it for the impact it had on me as a kid

The "cartoon cartoon" lineup of the very early 2000s was GOAT'ed

Tbh, between the different and overlapping eras of animation from 1990 on,
  • Fox Kids
  • Kids WB
  • Disney (aladdin, chip n dale rescue rangers, tail spin, etc)
  • Nickelodeon + Nick Jr
  • then Cartoon Network + Cartoon Cartoons
...it's hard to properly rank the fab 5. All of them contributed significantly to me from 1992 onward to the mid-2000s

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I used to love that site as a kid. I played the DBZ games. Mission to Namek used to give my internet connection a stroke. :mjlol:

Realizing the DBZ Tournament game had the 'Thong Song' instrumental as battle music :dead:

I used to play this one, too. I remember 'Hong Kong Phooey' coming on television in the mid 90's when I was still 4 or 5.

Jetsons and Flintstones playing at night after 'What a Cartoon' but before 'Space Ghost, Coast to Coast.' My girls watch CN and I actually saw a commercial where they were advertising a Toonami reboot showing the old Amime's like DBZ & 'Sailor Moon' on Adult Swim. Definitely feels like the channel is running its final lap, though. Toonami & Cartoon Cartoon Fridays were a big part of childhoods.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Just rebrand the channel adult swim and be done with it. I doubt children watch terrestrial cable television for their cartoon fix nowadays. They don't sit through commercials.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Remember when there was cartoonetwork.com and cartoonnetwork.com?