The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
The show is good, but on one hand I can see why it would only be 3 seasons, it dealt heavily with social topics and they hit pretty much all of them from Trannies to shootings, with as deep as the show gets and how heavily reliant it is on social topics there's not a lot more they could do.

The show could have continued without Jerrod, the tone wouldn't be as serious but the family outside of him was what kept me watching. Jerrod basically turned every scene into his standup where he gets up and walks around & talking some point for a few mins, where as everyone else just had more natural interactions.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
marlon is a bigger name and he doesn't touch on issues the carmichael show did, You can tell they told NBC to "stick to comedy not politics" :mjpls:

Marlon is terrible as a comedian :hhh:. Where the hell is Shawn :jbhmm:? They could have easily made a new show with both of them raising two families and interacting as extended fam.

Only redeeming thing about Marlon show is him casting Essence Atkins as the wife. Need to keep her fine ass in the spotlight :blessed:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I need to go back and watch some more episodes of this, cause I watched the first 3 episodes and was utterly unimpressed and felt like I was watching a subdued House Of Payne. It took 7 episodes for me to dig Marlon, so I can give this show another shot

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Marlon is terrible as a comedian :hhh:. Where the hell is Shawn :jbhmm:? They could have easily made a new show with both of them raising two families and interacting as extended fam.

Only redeeming thing about Marlon show is him casting Essence Atkins as the wife. Need to keep her fine ass in the spotlight :blessed:
I'm thinking Shawn left Hollywood behind. He hasn't done anything in years has he?