The Carmichael Show - Jerrod Carmichael's NBC Sitcom CANCELLED after 3 Seasons - JERROD WALKS AWAY

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
The definitely never tried to push it as hard as they are for Marlon's show.
Marlon is an established star.

When the show started, Jerrod was an unknown, akward, non-acting nobody. I can see why the would push the truck out for Marlon. But they definitely did Jerrod dirty. I had been checking for 6 months to see when the show was coming back on, then they finally announced the return like a month before the season premier :beli:

No kinda roll out but a Breakfast club appearance
:dwillhuh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Marlon is an established star.

When the show started, Jerrod was an unknown, akward, non-acting nobody. I can see why the would push the truck out for Marlon. But they definitely did Jerrod dirty. I had been checking for 6 months to see when the show was coming back on, then they finally announced the return like a month before the season premier :beli:

No kinda roll out but a Breakfast club appearance
:dwillhuh:
Marlon is an established star but this show has been on for three seasons.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
NBC missed a trick here. Lil Rel going up. Tiffany going up. Jerrod going up. They all just got that Hov cosign too.

Netflix should throw them a wad of money and let em do it big. Show probably cheap to make anyway. Just gotta cover the cast really

I would've never heard of the show but for the fact there's billboards on Highway 52 here in NC for it :martin:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
:russ:

"So you were cheating on your ex with me...AND DIDN'T TELL ME I WAS WINNING?:martin:"

"We coulda shared sneaky glances and I'd be looking at him like:youngsabo: without him knowing why!! :damn:"

"Putting all that effort into being a good boyfriend with detailed texts when all I needed was a 'You up? He around?' :stopitslime:"

LuvKaya

Pro
Daps
It was starting to get more shine and recognition too... that's the most frustrating part...

exactly! they didn't want to give it a chance and bowed out to soon.

NBC missed a trick here. Lil Rel going up. Tiffany going up. Jerrod going up. They all just got that Hov cosign too.

Netflix should throw them a wad of money and let em do it big. Show probably cheap to make anyway. Just gotta cover the cast really

I would've never heard of the show but for the fact there's billboards on Highway 52 here in NC for it :martin:

everyone is blowing up! and just like Seinfeld whose ratings were not that great the first three seasons; the Carmichael show would have blown up even bigger, if given the opportunity for another season. I hope Netflix revives the show.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

Man they really fukked up. Lil Rel and Tiffany were in the two of the biggest hits this year. Jerrod got another HBO special, same with Tiffany. DAG is getting a game show this summer. They could've drew better ratings if they promoted correctly. But nah, they cancelled this and wouldn't green light more episodes for Jerrod. Now they'll develop another lame cac comedy or stale cop procedural in its place:francis:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Man they really fukked up. Lil Rel and Tiffany were in the two of the biggest hits this year. Jerrod got another HBO special, same with Tiffany. DAG is getting a game show this summer. They could've drew better ratings if they promoted correctly. But nah, they cancelled this and wouldn't green light more episodes for Jerrod. Now they'll develop another lame cac comedy or stale cop procedural in its place:francis:
:beli: