The Callisto Protocol(new ip from Dead Space creator), NextGen

TDT

All Star
Daps
Damn sales for this weren't very good..so much so that Glen Schofield(and two other people at the top) resigned from the studio out of shame :unimpressed:

Daps
Got it free from Epic last week :blessed:
Highly underrated game I don’t know why reviewers hated it maybe because of their dead space attachment. I haven’t played a dead space campaign so I wouldn’t know about the rehash and lack of originality argument. I love the combat and atmosphere the environment kills are so satisfying.

I have never had this much enjoyment out of watching my character get torn to pieces aside from MK

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Highly underrated game I don’t know why reviewers hated it maybe because of their dead space attachment. I haven’t played a dead space campaign so I wouldn’t know about the rehash and lack of originality argument. I love the combat and atmosphere the environment kills are so satisfying.

I have never had this much enjoyment out of watching my character get torn to pieces aside from MK
Breh it’s really fukked up they sold the ending as dlc BUT the way it ends is truly fukked up you got to play it

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Tried to play this after beating Dead Space remake but it’s a huge downgrade