@The Cac Mamba admits Trump's recent policies and statements don't worry him because hes a white man

Should @The Cac Mamba be banned?

• Yes

• Why isn't he banned already?

• I'm a white supremacist sympathizer

• No, because I'm a c00n myself.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me get this straight...

Its 2016, post election, and ya'll are still expecting white people to give a damn about what happens to us? :dwillhuh:

Ya'll really dont get it do you?

White people (including the ones that post here) do not care about the black condition.
If this comes as a surprise to you, you need to wake the hell up

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Let me get this straight...

Its 2016, post election, and ya'll are still expecting white people to give a damn about what happens to us? :dwillhuh:

Ya'll really dont get it do you?

White people (including the ones that post here) do not care about the black condition.
If this comes as a surprise to you, you need to wake the hell up
Exactly, I been nagging anyone with cac in their name from the jump and I always report their posts.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I appreciate that breh and his contributions to the coli from day one. Good bad or indifferent. I don't have to agree but I value his perspective. It's all about respect with me and I respect that dude. You ain't somebody until somebody makes a thread bout you :lolbron:
@the cac mamba

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly, I been nagging anyone with cac in their name from the jump and I always report their posts.

I'm saying breh.

Reading through this thread is pathetic.
We got some brehs and brehettes sounding legit hurt/betrayed at a white person telling them the truth of how they feel.

That tells me everything I need to know about your mindsets. Subconsciously ya'll still want to be loved and cared about by white people

This is the realest post in this entire thread:

This is one of the problems with some of y'all nikkaz. White people give you straight honesty and you nikkaz get in your feelings :dead:

Proves my point that some of you nikkaz would rather white people lie to you and hide behind subtle racism. Some nikka in here actually complained and said "if trump wins whites won't be so silent with their bigotry" :to:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't think people realize how fukked up @the cac mamba really is when he pulled that shyt.

I'm not personally hurt. I'm not even offended.

I just want him off this forum. Straight up.

If you really have the heart to say some foul shyt like that, knowing ALL thats going on right now, then you're not welcome here.

@cook @houston911 @Barnett @Reinscarf @Brooklynzson @Jason Life Jason Death @Black

You're hilarious. As much bullshyt that you've pulled on this forum, you've got a lot of gatdamn nerve requesting anyone gettin banned :mjlol:

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Damn he admitted he won't get upset about the Trump administration until they fukk with his race and if that happens it won't be until a very long while and a bunch of y'all are saying well at least he's honest so its cool.

Wow. Perhaps some of you didn't click the link cause wow...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can understand feeling some kind of way about dude for that comment.....and if you don't like him for saying it, then I can understand why.....

But I'll say this right now: if I see dude get banned just for saying he enjoys his white privilege, then the coli has officially reached a new fukking low. Sure he told on himself a lil with that, but shyt wasn't even that egregious of a statement.
Stop c00ning