The Butterfly Effect (Wrestling Edition)

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Imagine Tony Khan not taking that chance with funding the Dub...or if WB/Discovery scoff at the idea of wrestling on the Turner network.

What...if Cody stuck with AEW and decided to turn heel. Would that make any sort of difference with the direction of AEW or it would just be a waste of time with turning heel.

AEW itself is like one big reaction to a group of indie/puro wrestlers and fans that wanted a different alternative to the WWE.

Now with that being said...imagine if IMPACT continued to Cross the Line...

I don’t think I could ever get over this

odjGYT.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What if Rock decides to stick around? Does Cena become a name? Does Orton?

On the real, Rock beyond 2003 was going to fizzle out. So Hollywood was now or never. As far as Cena and Orton not being household names due to The Rock sticking around....eh....that was bound to happen regardless of if Rock was still in the picture or not.

Yet....what if the Prototype gimmick was all Cena had? Like imagine if Vince was stubborn AF and was like "Pal fukk OFF ALREADY WITH THAT HIP HOP GANGSTER RAP MUSIC shyt DAMMIT". Would the Prototype gimmick be a success story overtime, or Cena will be stuck in a timeframe of transition from the Attitude Era.

What if Orton was a dud or even decided not to follow in his father's footsteps. Matter of fact, what if the inVasion angle actually consisted of the top tier WCW wrestlers....

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What if Brock Lesnar never leaves WWE to go to UFC?

Honestly, Brock's career would be at a stalemate. If it wasn't for Brock to be like "nahhh I'ma do my thing elsewhere". Despite the issues with the contracts and the fact that Brock was down bad especially in his NJPW run, UFC saved his life because he was on some suicidal shyt :huhldup:

For me from a Wrestling Standpoint, what if Ric Flair died or had his career ended like Magnum TA in that plane crash.

BREH.....:wow:wow...

Lets go deeper...what if Black Tuesday was successful:picard:. Imagine if Dusty was successful in Baseball and the football team he played for didn't folded.

Matter of fact, what if Vince Sr never hired his son to be in the wrasslin business :lupe:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
What if Vince was able to afford Bret's 20 year contract

Still down the shytter with the company :francis: . That honestly would have been the death kiss for WWF, because they were doing budget cuts like a MOFO and despite the fact that Austin was moving units, the company was bleeding money.

So if Vince was like "goddamn Pal, fine!". Expect HBK to be like "fukk this" and take his pill popping ass down to Atlanta. Now, imagine if HBK never lost his smile and actually kept his goodie two shoes boy toy persona....would DX still be a thing?

What if Trips was still terra rising down south...would the WWE be where it's at right now if Trips running the book?

What if Vince was a good husband and never fukked anything on TV and off the set, would the Mr Mcmahon character exists?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
If Owen never broke Austin's neck, he may have gotten a long fued with Austin even after the screwjob, instead of that Blue Blazer shyt

Lets go deeper...what if Bret never fell off the ring causing his team to lose :lupe:. What if Owen never kick Bret's leg out of his leg :damn:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Honestly, Brock's career would be at a stalemate. If it wasn't for Brock to be like "nahhh I'ma do my thing elsewhere". Despite the issues with the contracts and the fact that Brock was down bad especially in his NJPW run, UFC saved his life because he was on some suicidal shyt :huhldup:

BREH.....:wow:wow...

Lets go deeper...what if Black Tuesday was successful:picard:. Imagine if Dusty was successful in Baseball and the football team he played for didn't folded.

Matter of fact, what if Vince Sr never hired his son to be in the wrasslin business :lupe:
My question about Brock not leaving had more to do with how the careers of others would play out, not really how Brock's would play out. Cena, Orton, and Batista definitely benefitted from Brock leaving. Hindsight is always 20/20 but it's still interesting to think about.

Also, good thread. Better than the nonstop stan wars and dirt sheet nonsense that usually floods the forum.
:salute: