The Bronx Looking Like a Real Life GTA Game

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dude is off to see the wizard when they catch him.
UKVu0t8.gif

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Police are searching for the driver of a bright green Mercedes-Benz after a wild incident unfolded in the Bronx on Wednesday night.

Officers of the 46th Precinct said they attempted to stop the driver because he was smoking marijuana and his windows were too dark.

The car was found abandoned along Hughes Avenue after the incident.

I’m pretty sure he left his own DNA traces around, especially on the steering wheel.

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Police are searching for the driver of a bright green Mercedes-Benz after a wild incident unfolded in the Bronx on Wednesday night.

Officers of the 46th Precinct said they attempted to stop the driver because he was smoking marijuana and his windows were too dark.

The car was found abandoned along Hughes Avenue after the incident.
Over some weed and tint fukk the police frfr

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yah I feel sorry for the dude in the Range Rover who got his mess totaled just minding his business .:francis:

My daily fear

that’s why I park in between blocks and if I’m in a a street like the video above I usually park in a parking garage if there is one near by

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I know me, nikka hit my car he ain’t going nowhere and I’m not moving my car and I already have the 40cal on deck
So you rather get ya shyt rammed repeatedly and get into a shootout infront of the police in broad daylight with hella people outside instead of getting out the way and calling your insurance company and filing a report..
Makes sense.:whoo: