The Bronx Looking Like a Real Life GTA Game

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Fordham is not anywhere on the same level as Pelham Bay, Baychester, Wakefield, Riverdale, Woodlawn Heights, etc...

That's the dirty "North Bronx" to you? :patrice:
Fordham is Northwest Bronx.

The term North Bronx or “Uptown” is just more synonymous with the Northeast Bronx especially those hoods Wakefield and Baychester.

Fordham, Kingsbridge Heights, Bedford Park are North Bronx. The street numbers are too high in those neighborhoods to claim otherwise.

shyt definitely ain’t South Bronx :heh:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@Silky Johnson

fukk your neg :blessed: the North Bronx begins at Fordham

The Bronx starts in the fukking 130’s so how is Fordham not North Bronx :laff:

Jerome is just a fukking long ass Avenue that part in your neg comment is part of the Fordham neighborhood :mjlol:

The Northwest Bronx Coalition is on Fordham there’s literally a school in the Roosevelt High campus called West Bronx Academy go look at a fukking map

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Fordham is Northwest Bronx.

The term North Bronx or “Uptown” is just more synonymous with the Northeast Bronx especially those hoods Wakefield and Baychester.

Fordham, Kingsbridge Heights, Bedford Park are North Bronx. The street numbers are too high in those neighborhoods to claim otherwise.

shyt definitely ain’t South Bronx :heh:

Baychester is a hood now? :mjlol:

concise

Veteran
Daps
The culture is rotten when folks are yelling ," let him go to criminals that are endangering the community"

Looked to me it was the cops who kept screaming that when they realized the area was too packed and they couldn't open the door when they tried it :patrice:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Baychester is a hood now? :mjlol:
No it was a colloquial usage just short for neighborhood it’s one of the most decent parts in the borough

Anyway Fordham is dirty North Bronx :ufdup:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
U wrong

Who the fukk even brings up its Riverdale we don’t Jack that shyt it’s his own entity nikkas don’t live there :camby:

Fordham is Northwest Bronx FACTS read about it
North Bronx - Wikipedia

fukk your wiki page. I'm born and raised in Williamsbridge and been coming outside since you were swimming in ya pops nuts.

Fordham and the concourse is dead center. Technically the line of demarcation is Jerome but the West side is basically when you cross the Deegan. Marble Hill, Highbridge are the hoods on the west side. Riverdale is the Woodlawn of the west on that :mjpls: type of time.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
also, I gotta say. WTF kinda traffic is that?????

why is it so many cars on that little street all blocking the intersections???

You never been to a east coast city before and it shows. I’m surprised someone from Chicago tho is surprised by this cause I was just in Chicago and felt like I was on some streets in north Chicago that were similar.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
@Silky Johnson

fukk your neg :blessed: the North Bronx begins at Fordham

The Bronx starts in the fukking 130’s so how is Fordham not North Bronx :laff:

Jerome is just a fukking long ass Avenue that part in your neg comment is part of the Fordham neighborhood :mjlol:

The Northwest Bronx Coalition is on Fordham there’s literally a school in the Roosevelt High campus called West Bronx Academy go look at a fukking map
Shut the fukk up. Bum ass Roosevelt is East of Webster like 3 blocks from the zoo. You a clown googling shyt you know nothing about.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
fukk your wiki page. I'm born and raised in Williamsbridge and been coming outside since you were swimming in ya pops nuts.

Fordham and the concourse is dead center. Technically the line of demarcation is Jerome but the West side is basically when you cross the Deegan. Marble Hill, Highbridge are the hoods on the west side. Riverdale is the Woodlawn of the west on that :mjpls: type of time.
Just take the L homie lol it’s Northwest Bronx

U just further North and to the East that’s why you think like that. I grew up South so that’s my frame of reference.

For official zoning and political purposes that area of Fordham, Norwood, Kingsbridge, Bedford Park is Northwest Bronx.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Shut the fukk up. Bum ass Roosevelt is East of Webster like 3 blocks from the zoo. You a clown googling shyt you know nothing about.
This dumb fukk don’t know how to read a map

:laff:

map-of-bronx-neighborhoods.jpg

U got it my nikka fukk all the facts :shaq2:

Last edited:

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
What is y’all argument csuse Fordham def ain’t the south Bronx.

It ain't, but we're saying no one really considers Fordham to be the North Bronx.

Stems from someone referring to the North Bronx as "dirty." (Which is cap) especially in comparison to the South Bronx. Hell, there are even parts of the South Bronx that are decent

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Just take the L homie lol it’s Northwest Bronx

U just further North and to the East that’s why you think like that. I grew up South so that’s my frame of reference.

For official zoning and political purposes that area of Fordham, Norwood, Kingsbridge, Bedford Park is Northwest Bronx.

I see. My apologies :mjgrin: :troll: