The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yall gonna stick with AMC? :mjgrin: Gonna have yall coughing blood by tomorrow

Why? Cause It’s Gonna Drop To $6/7 Like It Does EVERY DAY? lol It Ain’t Even Summer Yet Why Sell And Profit Enough To Buy You A Hot Dog When You Can Hold And See What Happens When shyt Opens Up

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Yall gonna stick with AMC? :mjgrin: Gonna have yall coughing blood by tomorrow
Definition of high risk high reward. I just don't want to miss out on a potential for a big flip. I developed abs and glutes by how much strain this stock has given me. But yea it is a big risk.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definition of high risk high reward. I just don't want to miss out on a potential for a big flip. I developed abs and gluten by how much strain this stock has given me. But yea it is a big risk.
AMC surely isn't going to be a GME? I am still holding, trying to comprehend what is a realistic number to out.

I am in green at the moment.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
AMC surely isn't going to be a GME? I am still holding, trying to comprehend what is a realistic number to out.

I am in green at the moment.

Weren’t They Regularly Around $16 A Share? I’d Say Anything Over $20 Would Be Awesome, I Don’t Think Most People Believe It Will Do GME Numbers, Unless Those Thinking Amazon Is Gonna Buy It Save It Which I Don’t Think Will Happen