The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I need to file mine.
Can't even put mine into the market like I want to cause I moved and that shyt catching up to me cause I started on a payweek :francis::martin:

I feel you but I can't wild out like I want and drop a G like I planned...:wow: trying to produce these books on the side, artwork, editing is expensive so I'm only gonna drop half.:wow: more income on the side is a payoff tho.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'm just looking at Techn stocks.

Have anybody found anything about drone companies? Amazon supposed to be using drones, not sure if they found a company yet

Daps
Hope y’all got into OCGN. I only have 100 shares, but this could easily hit $100 within a month. Covaxin efficacy results are releasing this week and India’s President, who is almost certainly privy to what they’ll be, just publicly took his first shot of the vaccine.

GME, AMC and OCGN are the top three trending stocks right now.

:mjgrin:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hope y’all got into OCGN. I only have 100 shares, but this could easily hit $100 within a month. Covaxin efficacy results are releasing this week and India’s President, who is almost certainly privy to what they’ll be, just publicly took his first shot of the vaccine.

I need this bread, don'tdo me dirty:sadcam:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

but there are so many vaccines already out there

what is so special about this Indian vaccine?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Is OCGN ever gonna break out soon tho... it's hovering between 8-10...:jbhmm: