The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I did a call option but I didnt sell when I had a chance.shyt went back down to under 12..:francis:

If you do a call option, give it until summer...

Right now the ones who did puts are winning
BLSP at 2.8 cents projected to hit $20 :banderas:

Where did you get this news?

I can't find anything on them...help a breh for a sec

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm still holding onto NAKD...:francis: still wanna see where this goes... Trusting my gut with this...im not in a big rush to offload it right now...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
A few things:

Taking off is relative. If it goes to $5 I still hit a lick. NAKD has a good entry price point vs GME, AMC and other “meme” stocks at about 1.70. Getting in on the ground floor is going to be appealing to people whe. Word really gets out.

Unlike other companies that received a meme-bump NAKD has made moves off of the hype. They’re switching from physical to mainly e-commerce which should dramatically lower costs and improve revenue.

The company is heavily shorted which contributes to a squeeze for short term investors.

They’re about to receive compliance and stay listed on the stock exchange (vs going OTC) for maintaining a stock price above $1 for 10 consecutive days. This will equal more publicity and investors.

An investment firm just purchased $50M worth of shares at a price of 1.70 each. They did the research and determined that’s the floor when it comes to valuation. Any portfolio with avg. buy price less than that should see decent returns short term and good returns long term.

Finally, I just like the stock :manny:

I’m not a financial advisor and I don’t give financial advice. I’m just a breh with enough common sense to tell when other people are making enough sense to turn my cents into dollars.
@portcityplaya

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Oh and fukk Robinhood... I just noticed they screwed me on my fukking sell, i sold my shyt at 3.50, and I swear that shyt took forever to go through and I just noticed it sold for 3.19 :stopitslime: MINUTES after I put my sell in.

Glad I took most of what I had in my RH account anyways when they pulled that other bullshyt a few weeks ago. finally getting rid of that BS off my phone

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Oh and fukk Robinhood... I just noticed they screwed me on my fukking sell, i sold my shyt at 3.50, and I swear that shyt took forever to go through and I just noticed it sold for 3.19 :stopitslime: MINUTES after I put my sell in.

Glad I took most of what I had in my RH account anyways when they pulled that other bullshyt a few weeks ago. finally getting rid of that BS off my phone
Yeah Robinhood is full of shyt