The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Do I need to connect my coinbase wallet to Metamask in order to stake GRT? If yes how does one do that.

you can but you don’t have to do that, you can just send your GRT from your GRT wallet to your MetaMask

are you doing it from coinbase pro or coinbase?

on coinbase click your GRT wallet, at the top right you’ll see the send arrow... now copy your MetaMask address into where you’ll send it, which you’ll find under your MetaMask wallet, right below where it says account... it will be in a blue like bubble... and there you go!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
if SNDL dips back to 4 today, I’ll
Leave a small amount of shares just in case, but selling most and buying more crypto :yeshrug:

not gonna get caught holding the bag and regret it, I’m content with my gains and don’t want to be greedy and lose most of my gains

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can but you don’t have to do that, you can just send your GRT from your GRT wallet to your MetaMask

are you doing it from coinbase pro or coinbase?

on coinbase click your GRT wallet, at the top right you’ll see the send arrow... now copy your MetaMask address into where you’ll send it, which you’ll find under your MetaMask wallet, right below where it says account... it will be in a blue like bubble... and there you go!

Appreciate it breh, one last question is it better to keep the vast majority of your GRT in your coinbase wallet and transfer the minimum amount or?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Appreciate it breh, one last question is it better to keep the vast majority of your GRT in your coinbase wallet and transfer the minimum amount or?

Well, you’re not gaining that APY or GRT tokens not staking ;)

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if SNDL dips back to 4 today, I’ll
Leave a small amount of shares just in case, but selling most and buying more crypto :yeshrug:

not gonna get caught holding the bag and regret it, I’m content with my gains and don’t want to be greedy and lose most of my gains
Yeah sndl is p & d status. It will probably pop around $4-$6

Playing this APHA TLRY merger seems to be the best bet