The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone here use Fidelity as a brokerage? Do they really want you to transfer existing bank accounts over? Why does there not appear to be an option to just deposit funds into their brokerage?:dahell:
I started using1.5 weeks ago, when I made a transfer into the account it was stuck in a spaxx account for a week even after it cleared. It’s been frustrating but I can finally start buying today

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If the new of it is already on the coli everybody else must know as well

everybody here got many swords in many different fires...:manny: im trying to migrate everything over to tda but they interface is stupid janky...:scust: and im rethinking it right now... I should use robin hood for the majors and tda for the penny/otc stocks RH dont have...

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
KlutzyMarriedJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
everybody here got many swords in many different fires...:manny: im trying to migrate everything over to tda but they interface is stupid janky...:scust: and im rethinking it right now... I should use robin hood for the majors and tda for the penny/otc stocks RH dont have...
I thought about that, but it's fukk RH, they're at Citadel's mercy. Schwab's app needs mad work, but it's good to know the system won't choke, and everything will be in one place. I was annoyed going back and forth today. Can't wait for my account transfer. If their app was easy to use and intuitive it would be a wrap.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I thought about that, but it's fukk RH, they're at Citadel's mercy. Schwab's app needs mad work, but it's good to know the system won't choke, and everything will be in one place. I was annoyed going back and forth today. Can't wait for my account transfer. If their app was easy to use and intuitive it would be a wrap.

Yeah RH can eat a dikk...:scust: