The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The rumors has it that Apple may be investing 5 billion into Bitcoins. $BTC.X

Telsa might have started the biggest wave in the stock market history. All these S&P 500 companies could follow...Bitcoins future looks good if this is true.

according to ARK analysts if all S& P 500 companies invest 1% of their cash, the price of bitcoin would go up 40 000

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it wil definitely touch 100+ in the next 6 months , what we do know is

• Definitive Agreement provides details of the previously announced intent to co-develop COVAXIN™ for the US market
  • Ocugen and Bharat Biotech to share US commercialization profits
  • Ocugen to receive initial supply of COVAXIN™ doses from Bharat Biotech upon authorization from US regulatory authorities while it ramps up manufacturing in the US
  • COVAXIN™ received EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) in India in January and is currently in a fully enrolled Phase 3 clinical trial involving 25,800 patients
  • COVAXIN™ (whole-virion inactivated COVID-19 vaccine candidate) effectively neutralizes UK variant of SARS-Cov-2 reducing the possibility of mutant virus escape

OCGN is waiting on FDA approval

Ocugen and Bharat Biotech Announce Execution of Definitive Agreement for the Commercialization of COVAXIN™ in the US Market

get in while its low

that biden/indian prime minster press news is huge

Aight I'll definitely re-up on payday when I get a chance... I don't wanna sell anything I got now to buy in...:ehh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it wil definitely touch 100+ in the next 6 months , what we do know is

• Definitive Agreement provides details of the previously announced intent to co-develop COVAXIN™ for the US market
  • Ocugen and Bharat Biotech to share US commercialization profits
  • Ocugen to receive initial supply of COVAXIN™ doses from Bharat Biotech upon authorization from US regulatory authorities while it ramps up manufacturing in the US
  • COVAXIN™ received EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) in India in January and is currently in a fully enrolled Phase 3 clinical trial involving 25,800 patients
  • COVAXIN™ (whole-virion inactivated COVID-19 vaccine candidate) effectively neutralizes UK variant of SARS-Cov-2 reducing the possibility of mutant virus escape

OCGN is waiting on FDA approval

Ocugen and Bharat Biotech Announce Execution of Definitive Agreement for the Commercialization of COVAXIN™ in the US Market

get in while its low

that biden/indian prime minster press news is huge
:ohhh: