The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
nikka turned to the dark side ... profits be with you breh . Im already 30%+ on my AMC puts
:myman:
i was telling myself that I wasn't gonna do puts because i am an optimist. Hwoever, I was listening to Trading For A Living and I was like, isn't it equally optimistic to bet when things are falling and you know that they will? Now its just the rate of change...

this may help brehs that are similar to me and learn first by having a theoretical/philosophical context prior to the nitty gritty

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i was telling myself that I wasn't gonna do puts because i am an optimist. Hwoever, I was listening to Trading For A Living and I was like, isn't it equally optimistic to bet when things are falling and you know that they will? Now its just the rate of change...

this may help brehs that are similar to me and learn first by having a theoretical/philosophical context prior to the nitty gritty

i kinda look at it like o/u or futures sportsbetting , if that makes sense... just tryna see a trend and capitalize off it

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
most people that are interested on that are looking for the short term goal right now, but i'll hold it.

oh nah I still have all my shares , i havent sold.. but i also bought some puts . i know thats kinda contradictory but im just short term bearish, long term bullish

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
8k. Bought 200 and something shares at 35 then sold it at 37 something. It was supposed to open at $25 but I guess the pre-selling was so high it jumped. Two points is cool for me. I don’t like to hold too long when the price is that big of a difference from what is was quoted at in the beginning

whenever I’m looking at iPO’s to invest in every week I always look at who the underwriters are now. If it’s Goldman Sachs it has shot up and every single ipo I’ve thrown money in, I just look at it as a quick flip
What resources do you use to research ipo stocks?