The Brehs of Wall Street (Offical Stock Market Thread)

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it gets to the one digits today :dead:
The only way that happens is if people are really selling but lying on Reddit.

Or some kind of stock manipulation by the Hedge Funds is going on. I'm waiting to see what the price is at close today.
:francis:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lost about $800 today in AMC. Haven't sold yet. Still over the past few days I made money from BTC and my dividend stocks so it's not hurting too bad but it is a lesson to be learned that fundaments are important and there is definitely manipulation going on.

What is hurting that a lot of my tech stops are down the past few days but meh.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Lost about $800 today in AMC. Haven't sold yet. Still over the past few days I made money from BTC and my dividend stocks so it's not hurting too bad but it is a lesson to be learned that fundaments are important and there is definitely manipulation going on.

I had about $700 in total on AMC. Is what it is

I have shares in PLTR, but that's long term

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Still holding. I expected this. Remember, RH (and now Citadel maybe) will get sued so you can sue or join a class action and get some of your money back, tax free. fakkits rigged the game, though it's technically not over yet.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

-$800...:picard: sheesh